PLEASE NOTE: Valentine’s Day Heart Bonbon Collections are FOR PRE-ORDER, orders that include these boxes will ship starting the first week in February.
Oh la la. This heart-pounding collection features a selection of our best-selling bonbons and sultry limited edition bites imbued with delicious ingredients celebrated for their aphrodisiacal qualities. Just add a glass of wine or a cocktail and explore and savor, perhaps with someone you’re especially keen on. Mail it to a special someone’s doorstep, or show up with one under your arm, and be prepared to be thanked in kind. Or pour a glass of champagne and enjoy by candlelight in the bath.
Perfect presentation for a romantic partner, the Romantic Heart Collection is packaged in a handsome kraft and matte gold pinstripe heart box bound with a sexy black voile ribbon and a menu listing each bonbon and its aphrodisiacal ingredients. Be sure to check out our blog post on aphrodisiacs to dive deeper into these little bites’ lusty qualities!
Each box includes 1 of each:
- Beet Poet Gem: velvety dark chocolate ganache spiked with Putney Mountain Winery’s Vermont berry cassis & local ruby beet juice finished with raspberry dust
- Burnt Caramel Truffle: dark chocolate ganache folded with burnt caramel and finished with rose petal sea salt
- Dark Chocolate Apple Brandy Meltaway: with Putney Mountain Winery Pommeau
- Forest Menagerie: solid single origin 65% Ecuador dark chocolate forest shapes
- Queen Bee: peanut butter & Vermont raw honey dark chocolate cup sprinkled with bee pollen
- Maple Log Pair: caramelized Vermont maple sugar dark chocolate logs
- Forbidden Fruit Bonbon: Dark chocolate & dried tart cherry heart with edible gold dust
- Puffball Mushroom: white chocolate ganache with Vermont raw honey & Spanish saffron
- Dipped Fig: a dark chocolate dipped dried black mission fig
- Chocolate Mendiant Hearts: solid dark, milk & white chocolate with maple sugar, flowers, red raspberries & salts
- Smoked Maple Geode: 4 nuts caramelized with Sugar Bob’s smoked Vermont maple & smoked sea salt drenched in dark chocolate
- White Chocolate Granite: cashews & glittering flake sea salt swimming in cocoa butter white chocolate
Gorgeous photo of our chocolates by Morgan English, a talented poet, photographer and former textile artist
Our chocolate bonbons are made without preservatives and the freshest, finest ingredients, many sourced from the fields and forests of Vermont. With this in mind many are made to order, so please allow three-five days for us to make them before we ship them out to you!