We offer a line of wholesale chocolates to specialty food shops, lifestyle shops, restaurants and cafés who focus on handcrafted, quality goods by small makers. We sell directly to local restaurants and shops nationwide, and work with Provisions International , a distributor of fine foods for New England shops.
We source our origin made, direct trade, single origin chocolate couverture from South America producers who follow fair trade precepts, and many of our ingredients are sourced directly from local farms and foragers. Learn more here and here.
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page for current pricing info!
Our Sell Sheet (click to enlarge):
Orders shipped Mondays -Wednesdays via USPS Priority or UPS.
Shipping fees added to your invoice and are determined when we’ve finished packing your order. Local pickup is also available to avoid shipping fees. Please carefully read our Shipping Policies here.
First order pre-paid by credit card. Subsequent orders NET15 by request and review.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to delay shipping if temperatures at the shipping origin or destination are over 85ºF. We will notify you if we are delaying the shipment of your order for the safety of our product.
Regular bar/tablet & drinking chocolate/cocoa orders: 5-10 business days before shipping
Regular charcuterie orders: 14 days before shipping
Holiday orders: we appreciate receiving pre-orders at least one month before ship date
$75 not including shipping fees
Bar & Tablet Flavors
click photo to enlarge
- Summer Berry: 31% cacao butter White Chocolate / Strawberry / Raspberry / Blueberry
- Nibby Milk: 43% Dark Caramelized Milk Chocolate / Cacao Nib / Black Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Rouge: 61% Dark Chocolate / Raspberry / Hibiscus / Pink Peppercorn dairy-free/vegan
- Botanical: 61% Dark Chocolate /Dried Rose, Hibiscus, Lavender & Calendula dairy-free/vegan
- Golden Nugget: 65% Dark Chocolate / Vermont Maple Sugar Nugget dairy-free/vegan
- Maple Macaroon: 65% Dark Chocolate / VT smoked maple roasted coconut dairy-free/vegan
- Fireside: 65% Dark Chocolate / Toasted Almond / Cacao Nib / Smoked Sea Salt dairy-free/vegan
- Roasters: 65% Dark Chocolate / Locally Roasted Coffee Bean / SalterieOne Sea Salt dairy-free/vegan
- Golden Chai: 65% Dark Chocolate / Local Chai Wallah Chai spice blend / Crystalized Ginger dairy-free/vegan
- BrattleBar: 70% Dark Chocolate / Dried Goji Berry / Raw Hemp, Chia & Pumpkin Seed dairy-free/vegan
- Starry Night: 73% Dark Chocolate / SalterieOne Sea Salt dairy-free/vegan
- Midsummer Night: 91% Dark Chocolate / Dried Tart Cherry dairy-free/vegan
- Northern Lights: 65% Dark Chocolate / VT Wild Mint & Spruce / Matcha Green Tea / Atlantic Flake Sea Salt dairy-free/vegan/HOLIDAYS ONLY
- Alpine Trail (not pictured): 31% cocoa butter white / dark chocolate pinecone / VT Wild Mint / Spruce Needle / Cacao Nib /HOLIDAYS ONLY
Display Boxes & Marketing Materials
We offer sustainable bamboo boxes upon request to display large tablets and small bars, pictured below. Price: $10 each empty wood box with labels.
When using our display boxes we recommend you order at least the following minimum amounts to fill them:
1 oz. bars:
5 each of 8 different SKUs OR
10 each of 4 different SKUs
3 oz. tablets:
4 each of 4 different SKUs
Shelf talkers and pairing/serving suggestion cards for our chocolate charcuterie are available for your customers upon request.
Left to right:
- Sapling Pâté Chocolat HOLIDAYS ONLY dark chocolate ganache brick with VT mascarpone and VT Sapling Maple Bourbon
- Chocolate Mortadella HOLIDAYS ONLY dark chocolate ganache log with pistachio, housemade cardamom shortbread, medjool date
- Bleu Hour Pâté Chocolat dark chocolate ganache brick with VT bleu cheese and VT bourbon barrel aged maple syrup & smoked sea salt
- Chocolate Salami dark chocolate ganache log with hazelnut, Putney Mountain Wine Pommeau soaked figs, housemade rosemary shortbread
- Mont Vert Pâté Chocolat dark milk chocolate ganache brick with VT chévre, VT raw honey and a pinch of lavender
- Soppressata Piccanté dark chocolate ganache log with VT organic fermented black garlic, toasted almond, VT grown chili pepper
Drinking Chocolate & Sipping Cocoa Flavors
- Drinking Chocolate pure ground 65% dark chocolate from Ecuador sweetened with panela & sugarcane
Available seasonally (September-March):
- Forest Blend pure ground dark chocolate & cocoa powder with Vermont spruce & wild peppermint
- Spicy Xocoatl pure ground dark chocolate & cocoa powder with warm spices, masa harina and Vermont grown chili pepper
- Bonfire Blend pure ground dark & milk chocolate blend with cocoa powder, Vermont maple sugar & smoked sea salt
packaged in a NEW compostable resealable kraft bag