In Spring, the sap is flowing and we create a collection of chocolates in celebration. Our sweet petit box filled with a variety of Vermont’s luscious maple specialties is like a virtual trip to a sugar shack. Each box contains one piece of each:
- caramelized Bunker Farm & Deerridge Farm maple sugar-filled dark chocolate log pair
- four nuts caramelized with Sugar Bob’s Finest Kind smoked maple syrup, drenched in a dark chocolate tile
- maple fondant & walnut dark chocolate cup
- pair of solid dark chocolate mendiants studded with maple roasted coconut
- solid milk chocolate brown bear dusted with Vermont Bunker Farm’s crunchy maple nuggets
Packaged in a handsome kraft box wrapped with an ivory band.
PLEASE NOTE we may delay shipment of chocolate bonbons if the temperature at the shipping destination is >80ºF. We will email you to let you know with an estimate as to when we can ship. If you have any questions or concerns, please email or call us before placing an order!
Chocolate Base Ingredients:
dark chocolate (cocoa liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla)
milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa beans, whole milk powder, soya lecithin, natural vanilla extract)
Other Ingredients: walnuts, almonds, pecans, hazelnuts, VT heavy cream, VT butter, VT maple syrup, VT maple sugar, maple nuggets (VT maple syrup), maple fondant (VT maple syrup), smoked VT maple syrup, organic raw cane sugar, organic brown sugar, VT buttermilk, cocoa powder, smoked sea salt, sea salts
Allergen info: contains dairy, wheat, nuts
Made in a facility that processes nuts, wheat, dairy, soy
People who are allergic to nuts should not eat our chocolates
Chocolate bonbons are best stored in a cool, dry, dark place, best temperature between 60-75ºF. We do not recommend refrigeration unless absolutely necessary. Chocolate bonbons are at their optimal flavor and texture if consumed within 2 weeks of their creation, and can be stored and enjoyed for up to 2 months.