Our Forage Collection of smooth, creamy chocolate truffles are made from foraged mushrooms infused in Vermont dairy & other locally sourced ingredients for an umami-rich, earthy flavor experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Each box contains four different truffles:
- Frost Truffle: in honor of the native Brattleboro frost’s bolete mushroom, we use dried porcini from France & blend in locally foraged when available, & pair it with bourbon barrel aged Vermont maple syrup in dark chocolate ganache, add a touch of homegrown dried rosemary, & hand-dip it in dark chocolate dusted with French mahogany cocoa powder
- Black Trumpet Truffle: earthy, peaked domes of locally foraged Black Trumpet mushrooms from Terrafunga in 80% dark chocolate ganache made with Vermont heavy cream & smoked Vermont maple syrup, hand dipped in dark chocolate & dusted with black cocoa powder
- Chanterelle Truffle: creamy dark milk chocolate ganache made with sweet Vermont heavy cream infused with locally foraged chanterelle mushrooms from Terrafunga, topped with a thin crunchy layer of sliced almonds, & dipped in dark chocolate & dusted with cocoa powder
- White Truffle: earthy cocoa butter-rich white chocolate ganache made with Vermont heavy cream & brown butter, infused with swirls of musky Italian white truffle mushroom oil, hand rolled & dusted with mahogany cocoa powder OR (at the whim of the chocolatier):
- Chaga Birch Truffle: deep, dense bittersweet dark chocolate & local chaga mushroom tea ganache with locally harvested & crafted birch syrup, dipped in dark chocolate & dusted with black cocoa powder
PLEASE NOTE we may delay shipment of chocolate bonbons if the temperature at the shipping destination is >80ºF. We will email you to let you know with an estimate as to when we can ship. If you have any questions or concerns, please email or call us before placing an order!