PLEASE NOTE: Valentine’s Day Heart Bonbon Collections are FOR PRE-ORDER, orders that include these boxes will ship starting the first week in February.
A brilliant box of assorted chocolates with a presentation for that friend, colleague, family member, galentine, or someone whom you want to show appreciation, or a lovely indulgence for your deserving self, our Classic Heart Collection is full of our luscious best-selling classic bonbons and seasonal bites to savor. Packaged in a handsome kraft and matte gold pinstripe heart box bound with a classy black satin ribbon and a classic menu describing each bonbon.
Each box includes 1 of each (15 total pieces):
- Beet Poet Gem: velvety dark chocolate ganache spiked with Putney Mountain Winery’s Vermont berry cassis & local ruby beet juice finished with raspberry dust
- Burnt Caramel Truffle: dark chocolate ganache folded with burnt caramel and finished with rose petal sea salt
- Dark Chocolate Apple Brandy Meltaway: with Putney Mountain Winery Pommeau
- Forest Menagerie: a pair of solid single origin 65% Ecuador dark chocolate forest shapes
- Queen Bee: peanut butter & Vermont raw honey dark chocolate cup sprinkled with bee pollen
- Maple Log Pair: caramelized Vermont maple sugar dark chocolate logs
- Dark chocolate & dried tart cherry heart with edible gold dust
- Puffball Mushroom: white chocolate ganache with Vermont raw honey & Spanish saffron
- Dipped Fig: a dark chocolate dipped dried black mission fig
- Chocolate Mendiant Hearts: solid dark, milk & white chocolate with maple sugar, flowers, red raspberries & salts
- Smoked Maple Geode: 4 nuts caramelized with Sugar Bob’s smoked Vermont maple & smoked sea salt drenched in dark chocolate
- White Chocolate Granite: cashews & glittery flake sea salt swimming in cocoa butter white chocolate
Gorgeous photo of our chocolates by Morgan English, a talented poet, photographer and former textile artist
Our chocolate bonbons are made without preservatives and the freshest, finest ingredients, many sourced from the fields and forests of Vermont. With this in mind many are made to order, so please allow three-five days for us to make them before we ship them out to you!