Chocolate bonbons in a variety flavors and textures for your wedding, party or event in the Northeast. We love to be a part of your celebrations, and our chocolates have never failed to impress guests at a special gathering!
Offered in boxes of 24 pieces, each collection contains a variety of chocolates that are cupped and ready for you to plate for a buffet-style table or use individually as place-settings.
We select bonbons and truffles from our seasonal and classic menu for each collection to give your guests a wide variety of flavors and textures, all beautiful and freshly made with the finest ingredients, and all made without gluten*.
• classic collection: dark, white & milk chocolate solid & ganache-filled bonbons in a variety of classic & seasonal flavors. Some contain nuts & dairy.
• all dark collection: dark chocolate solid & ganache-filled bonbons in a variety of classic & seasonal flavors. Some contain nuts & dairy.
• dairy-free/vegan*: dark chocolate solid & ganache-filled bonbons in a variety of classic & seasonal flavors.
• nut-free*: dark, white and milk chocolate solid & ganache-filled bonbons without nuts in a variety of classic & seasonal flavors.
- *Allergen Alert: Our chocolates contain soy &/or sunflower -derived lecithin. We do not use gluten in our recipes to make our chocolate bonbons, however they are made in a facility that processes nuts, wheat, dairy, soy. People who are allergic to nuts should not eat our chocolates. Please inform us in the ORDER NOTES section at checkout of any ingredients/allergens you would like to avoid.
- Shipping info: Chocolates destined for regions where temperatures are over 75ºF may need to be delayed, or expedited at extra expense, so contact us with any concerns before ordering here
- Please allow at least one month from the date ordered for us to make your chocolates. Please type in the date of your celebration in the ORDER NOTES section at checkout. Once you place your order, we’ll contact you via email to finesse any details!
We proudly serve the LGBTQ+ community! Go love!