Please fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with more information!
Chocolate bonbons for weddings, corporate gifts, parties or events in the Northeast, we love to be a part of your celebrations!
From individual favors to gifts and place-settings to chocolates for buffet-style tables, we can accommodate vegan, nut-free* and gluten free* dietary needs. Our chocolates have never failed to impress guests at a special gathering.
We offer the following seasonally-inspired bonbons boxed for favors or place-settings, or plated for a buffet-style dessert table:
•mendiants in dark, milk or white chocolate with beautiful and delicious seasonal inclusions. Choose from heart-shaped or classic disc-shaped.
•filled chocolates, nut butter cups & truffles, flavors vary seasonally
- Boxed Singles: a seasonal mendiant or bonbon in a handsome kraft box with a slender ivory band
- Boxed Duos: a pair of seasonal mendiants or bonbons in a handsome kraft box with a slender ivory band
- Bonbons for a buffet-style table or table service: un-boxed bulk bonbons and mendiants cupped and ready to be plated by you for a buffet or for dessert during table service
- Bespoke labels: We will personalize your box labels with your names/company name and date of celebration for an additional set-up fee of $100. We must receive your order and information at least 2 months before chocolates are shipped/picked up. We will contact you soon after you purchase the Bespoke Option for your information.
Please allow at least one month from the date ordered for us to make your chocolates, and at least 2 months for bespoke labels. Please type in the date of your celebration in the ORDER NOTES section at checkout.
- Allergen Alert: Chocolates contain soy &/or sunflower -derived lecithin. We do not use gluten in our recipes to make our chocolate bonbons, however they are made in a facility that processes nuts, wheat, dairy, soy. People who are allergic to nuts should not eat our chocolates. Please inform us in the ORDER NOTES section at checkout of any ingredients/allergens you would like to avoid.
- Shipping info: Chocolates destined for regions where temperatures are over 75ºF may need to be delayed, or expedited at extra expense, so contact us with any concerns before ordering here
We proudly serve the LGBTQ+ community! Go love!