Oh la la. This heart-stopping collection features a selection of our best-selling bonbons and sultry limited edition bites imbued with delicious ingredients celebrated for their aphrodisiacal qualities. Just add a glass of wine or a cocktail and explore and savor, perhaps with someone you’re especially keen on. Mail it to a special someone’s doorstep, or show up with one under your arm, and be prepared to be thanked in kind. Or pour a glass of champagne and enjoy by candlelight in the bath. Packaged in a handsome matte gold heart box bound with a silky black satin ribbon.
Each box includes 2 of each:
- Beet Poet Gem: velvety dark chocolate ganache spiked with Putney Mountain Winery’s Vermont berry cassis & local ruby beet juice finished with raspberry dust
- Lemon Poppy Gem: white chocolate gems filled with Sidehill Farm creamy lemon curd & crunchy poppy seeds
- Lovebirds: solid dark & white chocolate birds in pairs
- Queen Bee: peanut butter & Vermont raw honey dark chocolate cup sprinkled with bee pollen
- Maple Log Pair: caramelized Vermont maple sugar dark chocolate logs
- Deep Mint: deep, dark chocolate ganache steeped with Vermont chocolate mint & basil leaf
- Puffball Mushroom: white chocolate ganache with Vermont raw honey & Spanish saffron
- Dipped Fig: a sensual dark chocolate dipped black mission fig
- Chocolate Mendiant Hearts: solid dark, milk & white chocolate with maple sugar, flowers, red raspberries & salts
- Smoked Maple Geode: 4 nuts caramelized with Sugar Bob’s smoked Vermont maple & Atlantic Saltworks smoked sea salt drenched in dark chocolate
- White Chocolate Granite: cashews & Atlantic Saltworks flake sea salt swimming in cocoa butter white chocolate
Our chocolate bonbons are made without preservatives and the freshest, finest ingredients, many sourced from the fields and forests of Vermont. With this in mind many are made to order, so please allow three-five days for us to make them before we ship them out to you!
PLEASE NOTE we may delay shipment of chocolate bonbons if the temperature at the shipping destination is >80ºF. We will email you to let you know with an estimate as to when we can ship. If you have any questions or concerns, please email or call us before placing an order!